Brewfather Partner Program Terms and Conditions
Last updated November 21, 2021
In short: There’s a few rules about our partner program you should know about.
- Generous referral window of 180 days.
- Recurring referral commission for up to 5 years.
- The minimum threshold for the commission payout is $50 USD.
- Accounts will be validated before commission payout.
- Disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement
- Self-referrals are not allowed.
- Abuse or gaming will result in having your account banned.
- No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
- No Facebook ads that link to our website or anything similar that would compete with our own paid marketing and drive up our costs and potentially cause confusion.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules or at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
For the full terms in detail please read on:
As an authorized affiliate partner (Affiliate) of Warpkode AS (Brewfather), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Brewfather as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website/application to receive a commission on memberships purchased by individuals referred to Brewfather by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Brewfather Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Commissions will be paid out via PayPal to an account of your choosing.
Optionally: Commissions can be paid with credits to your Brewfather account if you prefer (Brewfather account credits can only be used to pay for your Brewfather Premium Subscription. Brewfather account credits can not be withdrawn).
Commissions are earned on up to the first 5 years of new customers recurring subscription (The first 5 payments for that account).
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program account in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the termination of your Affiliate Program account.
A referral is valid for new accounts created by your referral urls and conversion is generated when that account does a purchase within 365 days of your referral. Commissions are concidered due after 60 days from recieved payment to allow room for potential refunds and chargebacks. Minimum threshold for initial commision and recurring payouts is $50 USD payout amount. New accounts will be validated before commision payout. Commissions will be paid up to once per month after they are concidered due and the payout amount threshold is exceeded.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out. No commissions are given for customers signing up with a pre-paid coupon code where the full cost is covered by the coupon code.
Commissions are only granted for puchases trough the web version of the app. Commissions are not generated for purchases trough the Apple App Store or the Google Play store.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under any applicable laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Brewfather reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Brewfather in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Brewfather, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Brewfather reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
4. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Brewfather site/app in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5. Coupon and Deal Sites
Brewfather occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to newsletter subscribers or social group members. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on Brewfather Coupons, Brewfather Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
Brewfather will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Brewfather. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
7. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Brewfather and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Brewfather to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
9. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Norway. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in Norway.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
10. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Brewfather affiliate partner program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Share a Sale and/or Brewfather application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
The infomation you enter when signing up will be keept on record until you ask for your account deletion.
To get in touch email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revision 3 – 21.11.2021 – Brewfather (Warpkode AS), Norway